Sunday, July 13, 2008

Online Baby CPR



I became a parent at age 29 and my life changed from then on. I became more responsible, caring and mature. One life has been entrusted to me by God and I better live up to that trust. Being a smart parent saves me from getting stressed and pressured from being a "parent" per se. I've learned to deal with my daughter with love and care and with objectivity. I attend lifeskills seminars about Parenting, Relationship, Career, Sex & Money and more... because I get so much from it. I make it a point to apply the learnings to real life situations, like in this case, Parenting. It is our ultimate goal to keep our child/ren safe at home. But accidents do happen and it matters to be knowledgeable and equipped with a lot of things during emergencies. 

I've read that thousands of infants and young children die from choking, drowning, and suffocation each year and in most of these emergencies, the child's life could be saved if a PARENT (that's ME!...could also be YOU!) or loved one knew CPR. I agree!


Online Baby CPR offers a Full CPR course for only $7.95. Topics included in the full 6 months course are: Choking and Drowning Prevention, Child/Infant CPR (Breaths and Compression), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and a lot more, which comes with pictures, videos and audio. Online training saves stay-at-home parent/s time and money from gas consumption, paying more and having to sit in CPR class. 

Just to make it clear, this is not paid advertising. I find this site very useful and practical hence, I am sharing it with you, like spreading the good news! for I know that parents will definitely benefit from it. You'll never know when you'll need one!
 
Custom Search