Monday, November 22, 2010

You Can Say No To Corruption!



Do you hate corruption? Do you recognize how grave it has been affecting our lives? You'll never know until it happens to you. Yes. It happened to me. I am speaking in the first person here because I am making this battle against corruption and injustice my own since I am a part of Lifeline Foundation.  Since 2002, Lifeline has only endeavored to uplift people's lives in the areas of medicine, education, empowerment and other areas as well.  For the last two years, Lifeline has been greatly affected by the corruption and injustice waged towards one of its directors Jose Luis Gonzalez.  We are not afraid to expose the wicked people behind such malicious and unscrupulous doings. 


We are standing up against corruption and injustice! We are making our voices heard!  Join us in our cause! Sign the petition
Custom Search