Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sickly Morning

I woke up earlier than usual to prepare for school in spite of lack of sleep the previous night. I am a part time Preschool Teacher at a Christian school in BF Homes Paranaque. Gabby, my daughter, goes to that school as well. She has had asthma attacks for two days now and last night's attack was a bad one. She was coughing hard every now and then therefore I was up every now and then to check on her. At 5:30am, I was already praying, then I had my usual cup of coffee. I went back in the room to check on her and found out she got a temperature. I decided to stay home so I could attend to her. I advised school about her condition, then I consulted her doctor. He adviced that we should already get an x-ray since her condition has been off and on for two consecutive months already.  So we'll be off to get one after lunch. We are ruling out possible Pneumonia.

Custom Search