Monday, October 25, 2010

Inspired by Racel

Should the ruler thirst around the humane refund? -- a sentence from PPP that needed to be shown in my blog to prove my blog ownership. This is the final step prior to approval of a blog site. As I am resurrecting this blog, I had to submit to PPP for approval. Hoping they give me an opportunity to write and earn. I truly find joy in working at home. I'm always with my daughter and it is actually practical and convenient. Doing household chores, being with Gabby and earning at the same time is a blessing. So I have decided to pursue this "career." Thanks to my former officemate, Racel, who introduced me to the world of blogging. She taught me a lot and continues to encourage me to keep on at it. Through her growing sites I get inspired and determined to do more. 

See you all!!!

Should the ruler thirst around the humane refund?
Custom Search