Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Friends


Last Sunday Gabby and I were at Bonifacio High Street with Irene and Gege and their son Miguel. They are one of my closest friends. We spent time together to catching up with one another. It’s been a while since we last did something like this. We used to be seeing each other almost every week to bring the kids to park, dine out, go out of town, swimming, go to activity centers, and a lot more.  I value every relationship that I have – with my daughter, my family, my friends, co workers, even my enemies. I believe that God put them into my path for a reason. And I know that one of the reasons is meant to enrich my being. Reminding us that we need one another to survive and thrive in this life. For life is all about relationship. The first, the most central and the most essential one of all is the relationship with God.

Custom Search